On an ongoing basis, we strive to maintain an adequate supply of foods that are suitable for the needs and cultural preferences of our clients. As a result, we ask that you check here regularly to find out what kinds of foods are in demand. Following these guidelines will help us to avoid disappointing our clients when their need is urgent.
Foods currently in high demand include:
- canned meat (chicken, turkey, NOT luncheon meat)
- halal food items
- gluten-free products
- canned veggies (tomatoes, carrots, corn, peas)
- canned soup
- coffee, tea, and milk products (evaporated/powdered)
We generally accept non-perishable foods within the following categories:
- protein (canned meat, fish, beans, soup, broth)
- vegetables and fruits (including soup, broth)
- carbohydrates (pasta, noodles, cereal, oatmeal, rice)
- snacks (savoury snacks, cookies)
- condiments (pasta sauce, other sauces, oil, salad dressing, nut butters, jam, spreads)
- drinks/miscellaneous (baby food, coffee, tea, evaporated or powdered milk, milk substitutes)
Please check the expiry/best before dates before purchasing as expired food cannot be given and will be discarded. Healthier choices and low-sodium items would be appreciated.